● Volume resistivity 1E5 – 1E7 ohm·m
● Polymeric, HMW
● Granulate form
● Permanent and humidity independent static dissipative functionality
● Typical mixing ratio is 5-25%.
● Typical surface resistance in converted end products is from 1E8 to 1E11 ohms (IEC61340-2-3).
Compatible with wide range of plastics including:
● polyolefins, styrenics
● engineering plastics
● high temperature engineering plastics
Can be processed with most plastic conversion methods.
Plastics and conversion methods differ from each other. This means “one does not fit all” when talking about static dissipative polymer additives. In addition, some applications have very unique and specific requirements, therefore, IonPhasE offers a product portfolio from which customers can choose the most suitable additive considering their host resin system and conversion method.